CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

He's off again!

So yet again, we start another deployment! 3 months or so. Not a long one, but this is number 5 since we got married. The kids are finally in bed and it is quiet around here. Though one thing is different this deployment!

I am pregnant!

I have to admit that I am completely relieved that he will be home before I have this baby. I could do it alone, if need be, but I am so thankful that I don't have, too. I just ask God everyday to keep him safe and bring him home to me and the kids.

We also got rid of ALL of our baby stuff like 3 yrs ago. So I get to go looking for new stuff! Yeah for shopping!!!! Though I still am going to hold off on that because if we have to move in the near future, then I don't want to have to move extra stuff. Plus the sex won't even be known for like 3 months or so. I have more to write about but I am exhausted. I need to go to bed before the kids wake up with the sun!

7 comments:

loqi said...

Wow! Congratulations!!!! :-D

I have been watching for an update from you ever since you mentioned in a comment that your hubby was deploying. I'm really glad to hear it's just for a few months. And especially glad to hear that considering your other happy news!

*hugs*

Sara said...

awww! Congrats! Sorry that the hubs is gone, but at least it won't be for long. All wonderful news!

.... said...

My first time visiting your blog, I look forward to coming back....

Congrats on the baby! Sorry about him being deployed (again), I know what that feels like. Such great news though that he will make it back in time for the baby's arrival..

~ASW

liberal army wife said...

well, how cool is THAT! Congrats. hope we can get together soon and do some catching up.

LAW

The Mrs. said...

Congratulations!!! Hopefully next time im in the area we can meet up. good luck with your pregnancy!

tootie said...

Congrats!!!

Sorry to hear about your hubby's deployment, but I'm glad he'll be back for the baby to arrive!

Anonymous said...

I'm late to the party,as usual, but wanted to say YIPPEE! on the baby.

Shopping is fun, fun, fun.

My favorite place I shopped for Fabul-O's stuff was www.albeebaby.com Free shipping over $100 and who can't spend $100 on baby gear?! Their customer service has always been fantastico and I always saved at least 30-40% off Target, BRU and other places.

Congrats, again.