CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Best of Both Worlds

So tonight is the opening night of the Hannah Montana 3D movie, and yes, I broke down and bought tickets for me and DG. She really wanted to go to the concert, but it just wasn't in the cards. So we are doing this instead! It should be interesting. I really hope that I do not have to stand in line for hours to get a good seat, though we will be there early, just in case. I love theaters that are at the mall :)

I will say that I really do like Miley Cyrus too. For such a young girl, she is not a brat or diva-like, at least from what I have been able to see of her. I really hope that she stays that way and that she never pulls away from her family, so she stays grounded! Here's to hoping!!

2 comments:

liberal army wife said...

V- email me at plibarmywife at g mail. We can talk about the DC area group.

LAW

The Mrs. said...

I heard that in some areas tickets to the movie were as hard to get as tickets to the concert. Hope you and your daughter had a wonderful time!