CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

OK so I have been a little lax in getting things posted. This last week went by really fast! The kids and I are all finally back to good health. Our unit formal is coming up next weekend which I am really looking forward too. Of course hubby gets an email this morning asking him to go TDY for the day of the formal!!! I have all ready bought my dress, he has all ready had his uniform at the cleaners, and we have all ready paid for the dinner! I really hope he can talk someone into finding someone who hasn't all ready paid for everything.

I would also like to reccomend a book for all you readers out there! If you have not yet read Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett, please do. I am not even done with it yet, but I love it! So I am back to reading it some more today as I didn't have time yesterday!

1 comments:

ABW said...

I'll have to look into that book when I have 5 seconds to breathe. I love to read and am always looking for good recommendations!