CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Birthday and Baby Bump

I am just so excited!! GQ bought me and a friend tickets to go see Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Thursday! I have always wanted to go to one of their concerts. I miss my music of fine arts quite a bit(I was an instrumental music ed major in my early college days). He isn't going with me though. I would love it if he did, but to be honest, he would be bored out of his skull! He knows me so well though! I didn't even tell him that I wanted to go. So now me and a friend of mine get to get dressed up and go see this wonderful group! He is just the best! It is a great birthday present! (which is actually Friday, for those of you who want to know :))


On a side note, I will add a baby bump pic here, though I don't think it's that good of a shot :)


2 comments:

.... said...

Oh, I think your baby bump is adorable....and by the way, you and my oldest daughter share a birthday....happy early birthday!!!

Enjoy your birthday present, it sounds wonderful!!!!

asw

Erin said...

Oh, my. I obviously haven't read blogs in a while. I was like, "What? Baby bump? Who's baby bump?" lol...

Congratulations, Mom.