CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Buttswaited!!

That is how Speed used to say Frustrated and that is how I feel right now! I was getting so excited that FatBoy was headed into this workd and then nothing!!! Still nothing! So, I did another WOD today in hopes that it would help induce labor, but not much has happened. A few contraction, but nothing to get all happy about.

3 rounds

20 box jumps (step ups)
15 Over head Squats 75# (I did 45#)

7:02

Short and sweet. I thought that the bar was going to be harder because having this belly seems to make certain moves difficult, but I actually think I could have done more. Not that I would at this point, but you know! Maybe we will have to resort to a few other tried and true methods that are supposed to help induce!

6 comments:

kd said...

Come on baby!!! Everyone wants to meet you!

He must just really enjoy the feeling of the womb during CF or something!

loqi said...

You know what will get that labor going, right? Some sex! Woohoo! :-p

OK, if that was too racy, feel free to not approve my comment! But it really does work to get things moving, according to doctors. :-D

I am happy to say that I Crossfitted as well today, so hearing that you were at the gym with a baby practically ready to pop out didn't make me feel as guilty as it usually does. :-p

Maybe St Patty's Day will be your lucky day in labor. :)

Sara said...

I cannot imagine doing pregger OH squats! All the weight on the front, I would think it'd be extra hard. Oh wait, that's crossfit.

Crossing my fingers that fatboy makes his debut soon!

aka. Mimi said...

Girl, I'd be "buttswaited" too! :-) I'm so happy mine will simply be handed to me after someone else does all of the work! :-) My best friend thought her baby would NEVER get here, so she ate tons of spicy foods, exercised, walked the stairs, and told her husband that he needed to "take one for the team" and sleep with her. I think she even shined a flashlight down there and begged him to "follow the light." She just ended up with heartburn and muscle aches on top of everything else. It can't be long now! He'll be here soon. (Although probably not soon enough for you. :-)

Vypergirl said...

Oh Loqui, we have tried that a few times actually!! Still Nada! Well I did have a few during the night that were really strong, but since none of them were close together, I just get to sit here and wait!

Tammy, I would love someone to hane me one at this point! I hope you get one soon!!!

kd said...

If you commented on his blog he's still not here, right? C'mon Fatboy!!

The 2nd mile of Murph is always killer. Your exhausted, your back hates you from 300 squats and you just want it to END!!