CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Busy, Busy!

I can't believe how fast time is going all ready! I have a little one who is 6 weeks old now, and he is huge. He weighs over 12 lbs all ready. He has the cutest smile and is attempting to laugh though he hasn't quite done it yet.





DG started softball and has been doing awesome! She hit the ball everytime she went to bat and stopped the ball almost every time it came towards her. We just have to work on her throwing a little. She throws like...*gasp* a girl!!! Yes, I have issues with this as I used to play burn out with the boys and I won! We will be working on this :)


Speed has started his second season of lacrosse and scored in his first game!! He is doing fantastic! He is really enjoying this season so much more than last years. I don't have any real good pics of Speed yet, because for some reason during his games is when Fatboy needs to be fed and wants attention. I will have to get DG to help out with the camera at the next game!


We have had family here for 2 weeks now and still have a week and a half to go. First my mom and sister with nephew were here for a week. Now GQ's parents are here, with his grandma. Unfortunately, she is here with sad reason. Her sister passed away and she and my FIL are flying to England for the funeral. So it is just my MIL for a week or so. I hope to get some flowers planted and other small things around the house.



GQ will also be deploying again soon. A whole summer with no daddy!!! I am hoping we get to fly home for a couple of weeks, as my dad also got married and I didn't get to go to that! Anyway, not looking forward to a summer alone! He will get home right before school starts next year, we think...



Crossfit is going good. I am frustrated that I can't do what I was doing before, but I guess a whole 4 weeks off and only certain movements before that for like 6 weeks will do that to you! I can still do my pull ups though. I have a group of ladies that is going to workout with me while hubby is gone, so that should be fun!!!! I can still do 75 lbs in a press, but my max is 80, so hopefully things like that will go back up soon! One of these days I want to get certified!!!! Oh and one of the girls from our home gym made it to the games!!!! She so rocks!!!

3 comments:

kd said...

Hmm...even though this post has the old date, it showed up as a new post in my dashboard. I'm not sure how to change the date!

The Mrs. said...

oh piff piff on the cross fit stuff. You just had a baby! I'm impressed by anything you do!

Vypergirl said...

Thanks, Mrs.! Workout today went awesome but now my legs are jelly! I gotta start eating better too. I have been letting myself get away with eating bad, but I must change that - like tomorrow! I all ready ate like crap today so it will have to be tomorrow! LOL