CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Help

Okay, I don't understand how to make my last post have the publish date I actually published it on. I wrote it like 2 weeks ago and then went back to add pics and such - but it posted as the original date I wrote it. Does anyone know how to get it to show the date it was actually posted? There is a new pic of the baby and one of my daughter too!

3 comments:

loqi said...

Go into your Blogger dashboard, go to the "Posting" tab, and then click the "Edit" link next to the post you want to change.

Once you're editing that post, look below the window where you type text -- there's a link "Post Options". There's a little arrow next to the link - click the arrow. That will display additional edit options, including the date. You can change the date to whatever you want.

Just for future reference, you can also change the date to a date in the future, which will created a "scheduled" post. So if you wanted to be fancy and have something post when you were on vacation or something, that's how to do that. :)

Kim said...

Wow, I had just discovered how to do it, and was going to be all impressive and tell you...but someone beat me to the punch!! :)

Vypergirl said...

LOL Thanks Kim :) And thank you Loquita!!!! It helped me big time - I never even noticed those options there before LOL Obviously I haven't looked over my blog very well huh??