the hours!!! I have finished almost everything that I wanted to get done, and lack of funds for all the other stuff I wanted to get will just have to put all that on hold. I would like to have some fun money when DH gets home!!
DG's party is pretty much ready to go! She is getting really excited that daddy is going to be home on her birthday! She also doesn't know that I am going to redo her room while she is at school tomorrow. I can't wait for her to see it. Nothing fancy, just a new bedspread, sheets, rearranging her room, etc. I really hope that she loves it though!
She really made me laugh today too. I called her and her brother big ole turkeys, and she said,
"Mom, you are the biggest turkey ever. Dance like a chicken, Mom, dance!!!
Maybe it was only funny to me, but she doesn't usually come back with cute quips like that.
I still can't believe she is going to be 7!!!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Counting
Posted by Vypergirl at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment