CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Getting there

OK, so the curtains are hung, though the valance will have to wait. Party favors, Invitations are done. I have appointments for the dogs to be groomed. I still have to call and get a hair appointment...blah blah blah. Menial and boring tasks abound, eh? Yeah well, one small bit of good news......but I must explain first!

Speed decided last weekend that he wanted to let his friend borrow his skateboard. So his friend runs off with it. Speed following close on his scooter. Somewhere in the day his friend walked off with it and then left it in a neighbors yard. Then the local neighborhood skateboard thief walks off with it. Now, in my opinion, it was my sons fault for not making sure it got put up. At the same time, he is 5. The kid who walked off with it is in middle school. I tried to go talk to his father about it, but couldn't get anyone to answer the door. So I went and filed a police report. Now, I only did it because I felt someone needed to do something to make this kid realize there are people who don't care if he is a kid, if he is stealing, he should be disciplined for it. He has been known to walk into peoples garages and take stuff from there as well. Anyway, my eyewitness of this kid taking Speed's board, spoke with the thief today and he told him that the MP's have my son's board!!!! So I suppose we will see how long it takes to actually get it back!

Anyway, looking forward to having my hunny home!!

0 comments: