CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Feeling

a little overwhelmed. Dh will be home soon and I have many things to do. I mean, what military wife doesn't upon the return of their hero, right? My problem at the time is deciding what to do first. At this point, I have enough time for everything, but I know me. I will end up putting it all off till it's too late to get it all done. I know I can't be the only one who does this.....

So hair, nails, cleaning the house, installing new curtains (that won't be here till Tuesday), getting his dry cleaning done, finding a new outfit for his return, planning DG's birthday party and finish, getting the rest of her gifts, Exercise everyday and eat nothing (lmao yeah right!), and I am sure there is more that I need to take care of that I am missing right now. I guess we will see how much of this gets done right?

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

but it is nice to have the flurry of activity before they come home isnt it?! : ) dont worry about getting it all done, focus on you, I dont think he'll care about the curtains anyways! (wink wink)

Marine Wife said...

have to agree with trying. I'm in the same boat and am also procrastinating on everything! It'll get done...eventually!