Well all in all it was a pretty boring, but relaxing day. I received some beautiful cards from DG and Speed. I want to scan them in and post them here, but that will have to wait until later today.
DG made a card at school that included a fill in the blank page about you mom. DG's went as follows:
My mom is prettier than .....a pony in a bow! (Yes, I am prettier than a horse LOL)
My mom is smart, too. She knows....... 199 things! (I will be scared to see that number when she is a teenager)
DG also made one here at the house where she tells me that I am better than a princess.
Both cards were great and I am so saving these!!! I am not a card saver, but these are definitely worth it!
Monday, May 12, 2008
My Mother's day
Posted by Vypergirl at 8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
prettier then a pony eh? quite the compliment! cards from the kiddies are the best, we are just starting to get to the point where pictures are being made just for me and I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment