CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Great Weekend

This weekend was really nice! I finally had a feeling of being whole. I received a lovely bouquet of flowers from GQ, and he surprised me by coming home a day early from a 3 week TDY!! Of course I was at a friends house having dinner since he wasn't supposed to be home yet, but that is OK. It was really great to have him home! Someone else to referee the fights!! We went to Crossfit on Saturday and then to the pool for the afternoon. Today we just hung out at the house. Now the kids are in bed - almost and I can wait for Army Wives to come on!

Oh and GQ is what I am going to call my hubby from now on. I will have to explain that at a later date! Night!

3 comments:

loqi said...

Yay for some couples Crossfit! There were two different couples working out together at my gym on Saturday morning.

Can't wait to hear the story about GQ!

wifeunit said...

Since I guess we must live around the corner from each other (?!), do you do the crossfit thing on a base/campus gym? With all the people blogging about doing it and it working wonders and the front page attention it got on the Navy Times recently, I am intrigued . . .

Glad your GQ came home early!

The Mrs. said...

yah for early homecomings! enjoy your time together!