CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A little of everything :)

So yesterdays workout tore my hands up! I mean I can't hold on to anything except withmy fingertips! Workout was 12 burpees, 12 pullups - 10 rounds for time! By the time I got to the 5th round, my hands were getting torn up! It tooks me 38:18 to get done! 120 pull ups!! I did them all kipping too!

Here's my hands now!












Speed also got his first trophy for playing lacrosse this evening! This trophy is the whole reason he wanted to play a sport.





I also got the dress for my sisters wedding too! She had given us a list of colors that we could pick from and we could get whichever dress we wanted. I found out today that my other sister (There are 4 of us) also bought the same dress today for the wedding! I love it and it is going to be great for any balls/dining ins I might need to attend in the future! This is the top of it, I could not get the full dress to come out right. It is floor length though.




So I still have to find a flower girl dress for DG, which I am totally using ebay, because everywhere those things are waaay to much for a one time thing!

The kids also start their own scrapbooking club tomorrow and I think they are really going to have fun with it! I can't wait to see what they make!

7 comments:

c wiss said...

Loving the dress! Will look great with your sexy Crossfit-style shoulders. Just add gloves and you're good to go. :-p

tootie said...

Ouch! Your poor hands...

That is a beautiful and very classy dress, though!

loqi said...

Can you check this out?
http://gringaloquita.blogspot.com/2008/06/marine-corps-mack-truck-strikes-again.html

liberal army wife said...

ok... ow. ow... ow. gloves would be a good thing dear. and the dress is gorgeous!

LAW

The Mrs. said...

ooh its gorgeous! and teeny tiny! hope your hands are on the mend.

ps ill be in town the 10-24. will you guys be around?

Sara said...

lovin the crossfit hands. Gloves woman! We also have some interesting pot holder looking grips that people like using.Ouch

loqi said...

Hey, I'm late to the party, but I kept forgetting to leave you this link. The writer is actually the owner of Crossfit Philly.
http://pamelamacelree.blogspot.com/2008/06/hand-care-101.html