CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby Shower and Valentine's


My baby shower went fabulously! I had a great time and I hope everyone else did too! Here a few pictures from the shower:














Instead of cards, the hostesses asked the guests to bring books, with inscriptions of who they were from. It was such an awesome idea as I now have many new books to read to the baby and they all came from someone I care about - and somehow I did not get any that I all ready had!


My ribbon hat LOL:




DG and Speed had a friendship dance at their school and I took a couple of pics before we left for it. I should have taken my camera to the dance, but oh well!


We had a great Valentine's day though it was way more laid back than some other great stories I have read on here! I received a lovely bouquet of pink, white, and red tulips! We just hung out all day and went out to dinner at On The Border (the only decent Mexican food in the general area!!!) We got there before the crowds so we only had a 10 minute wait. GQ blackmailed the kids into taking a bite of the dried out chili's before they could eat their ice cream, I was quite surprised that DG did it with a smile on her face!
So in baby news - 4 weeks to go now!!! My mom finally went and got the fabric for the bedding - and I pray she starts making it like now, there isn't much time left! I will post pictures of those when I can!
I think I will only workout 3 days a week now, unless I am feeling extra spiffy one day I guess! I haven't been timing the workouts but the last couple I have done were:
4 rounds
20 wall ball - 12lb
20 one armed KB swings 20lb
20 push ups
20 pull ups
4 rounds
12 back squats - 45#
12 pull ups
12 wall balls - 12 lbs
about 12 minutes for this one
AMRAP in 20
5 Ball Cleans 12lb
10 Lunges - 15lb kb in each hand
15 Double Unders - I did squats as I can't really jump right now
I had like 9 rounds for this one - GQ did like 14 or more of this one - he lost count LOL
The kids are needing to get ready for bed so I had better get off here and I don't know - be a mom hehe!

4 comments:

kd said...

Hey, ain't nothing wrong with some On the Border! I actually asked if we could eat there on Valentine's Day, but the nearest one is 3+ hours a way.

You look great and awesome job on your WODs!

Sara said...

I love that you're still working out. You're such a cute prego lady! Looks like a great party. The book idea was great.

loqi said...

Woman, I can't even tell you how impressed I am with your 8-months-pregnant workouts! If that's not motivating, I don't know what is! Yes, by all means, *only* work out 3 days a week! :-p

Your baby shower looks so fun - I love the book idea too. And how cool that you didn't get any that you already had!

The Mrs. said...

I hope the last four weeks fly by for you! Or crawl by so you can get last minute things done! either or : )